7 HUGE Days of Adventure, Hiking, Snorkelling, Wildlife Interaction, Culture, Cool Hostels, Amazing Scenery, Includes Local tours. Join and experience the Fully guided tour through The Pinnacles Desert and the Discovery CentreTouring the Indian Ocean Road, white sandy beaches and stunning coastline, Stay at Big River Ranch Farmstay. Hike down the Z-Bend in the Murchison Gorge and try abseiling a 25 metre wall (optional). The Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort, feed the dolphins! This tours is recommended for youngsters.
|Vehicle||Mini Bus / Coaster|
|Start||Perth @ 07.00 am|
|Finish||Perth @ 07.30 pm|
First stop today is the impressive Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park. We enjoy a fully guided tour through these amazing limestone formations and drop in at the Discovery Centre, before we have lunch by the sea. After a sightseeing stop in the town of Geraldton it's on to Big River Ranch in Kalbarri National Park for some true blue Aussie hospitality and our overnight stay.
* Fully guided tour through The Pinnacles Desert and the Discovery Centre
* Touring the Indian Ocean Road, white sandy beaches and stunning coastlineStay at Big River Ranch Farmstay
* Kalbarri township
* Hike down the Z-Bend in the Murchison Gorge and try abseiling a 25 metre wall (optional)
* Natures Window in Kalbarri National ParkShell Beach and Stromatolites in Shark Bay
* The Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort, feed the dolphins!
* Free time for optional activities in Coral Bay
* Fully guided tour of Cape Range National Park, Vlamingh Head Lighthouse & Milyearing Visitor Centre, Exmouth
* Snorkeling on the Ningaloo Reef, Turquoise Bay
* Fruit plantations in Carnarvon township (return tour only)
* Kalbarri Coastal Cliffs (return tour only)The Greenough Wildlife Centre (return tour only)
* Lancelin Sand Dunes & Sandboarding, equipment included (return tour only)
.....and a lot more!
Today we visit the marvels of The Murchison Gorge, Natures Window and Z-Bend in Kalbarri National Park. Here you have the option to try abseiling! Cool off with a swim in the Murchison River before we're back on the bus and travel north to Shell Beach and Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort for our accommodation.
This morning meet the famous Monkey Mia Dolphins and get some amazing photos. Then join any of the optional activities or just chill out on the beach or at the resort. We visit the breathing rock formations 'Stromatolites' before we settle in to our accommodation in Coral Bay, located right on the famous Ningaloo Reef!
Today enjoy free time to experience the many great tours and activities Coral Bay has to offer, with special discounts available as an Aussie Wanderer passenger! Go for a stroll on the beach and check out the shark nursery, swim with the manta rays, hang out at the local or go for a snorkel on the Ningaloo Reef only meters from shore. This evening we take the short drive up the peninsular to Exmouth and check in our accommodation.
Today is yours to join any of the optional activities available or enjoy a fully guided tour of Cape Range National park, a spectacular place of rugged limestone ranges, breathtaking deep canyons and 50km of pristine beaches. Experience snorkelling at the stunning Turquoise Bay (snorkel hire $10), visit Vlamingh Head Lighthouse and lookout, Milyearing Visitors Centre and more.
This morning bid farewell to our one-way passegers before our return trip to Perth we visit the town of Carnarvon and one of the local banana or mango plantations (seasonal). We stay overnight at our accommodation in Kalbarri township. The next day we visit the Kalbarri coastal cliffs and Pot Alley, a picturesque ocean gorge boasting spectacular ocean scenery. Next is Greenough Wildlife Park where you can feed the Kangaroos and get up close and personal with the snakes. Then at last experience the unique sport of sand boarding in the amazing Lancelin sand dunes, a great way to finish the tour! Kick back and relax on the bus for the last stretch to Perth, arriving at approximately 7:30 pm.