Booking Terms & Conditions
- Tour price and seat availability is guaranteed upon payment of deposit.
- $100 deposit per person on booking, balance 42 - 21 days prior to tour departure date depending on the individual operators booking conditions
- The operator reserves the right to amend prices, accommodation, itinerary and mode of transport if circumstances arise.
- Package tours are subject to accommodation and other applicable land arrangement availability.
- Passengers joining overnight tours, are restricted to ONE (1) cabin or carry bag per person.
- Tour operator is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by tourist including those occurring outside the touring program.
- The tour operator will make every effort to safeguard the clients personal property but the tour operator cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to events beyond the tour operators control.
- Australis Inbound Tours and Travel here and after called 'Australis' acts only as a booking agent for the different tour operators, who operate these tours and does not accept any responsibility for any injury, loss or misrepresentation.
- 'Australis' does not pay commissions to travel agents using this booking service.
- The customer agrees to pay 'Australis' the specified booking fee and cost of travel services ordered. All fees are GST inclusive and 'Australis' will issue the customer with a valid Tax Invoice in respect of this booking service.
- Passengers should note that adventure travel involves a higher than normal risk, and a signed release will be required from all participants on day of departure.
- SMOKING: Australian Government regulations prohibit smoking inside tourist vehicles.
- Please advise your arrival and departure flight details at the time of booking.
Cancellations incur an administration fee of $50 per person in addition to any cancellation penalties incurred.
Cancellation Policy (unless otherwise stated)
- 14 - 30 days: 50% of the amount invoiced
- 7 - 13 days: 75% of the amount invoiced
- 3 - 6 days: 85% of the amount invoiced
- Within 48 hours: 100% of the amount invoiced
Credit card payments attract a surcharge of 1.5% - 3%.