The Adelaide Hills is home to the Mt. Lofty Ranges, rolling vineyards, unspoilt bushland and rich farmland. This half day tour of Hahndorf and the Adelaide Hills allows you to explore the delights of Hahndorf and experience the charm of quaint, historic hills villages. Sample the local handmade products as well as the arts and crafts of this fascinating region.
|Start||Adelaide @ 1.00 pm|
|Finish||Adelaide @ 5.30 pm|
• Half day coach tour with expert commentary by a local Driver/Guide
• Tour through the east end of Adelaide via parklands and the lovely eastern suburb areas
• Take in the magnificent views across the city to the sea from Mt. Lofty Summit - the highest peak of the Mt. Lofty Ranges
• Drive past Bridgewater Mill water wheel and the villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate
• Afternoon tea or beer tasting at the iconic Hahndorf Inn, rich in history and hospitality
• Enjoy free time in Hahndorf wandering along the main street exploring many shops including art, craft, leather and fabric shops, butchers, bakers, cafés and of course pubs!