Comprehensive Adelaide tour that blends the highlights of the city and the quaint but classic Adelaide Hills region. From the towering Mt. Lofty Summit to Hahndorf, Australia's oldest German settlement, you will see the scenic span of the South Australian landscape from the city to the coast. This tour combines the Adelaide City Highlights and the Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf itineraries.
|Start||Adelaide @ 9.00 am|
|Finish||Adelaide @ 5.30 pm|
• Expert commentary by local Driver/Guide
• Adelaide city sights
• Adelaide's Cultural Boulevard of North Terrace - University, Library, Art Gallery & Museum
• Historic North Adelaide
• Visit to St. Peter's Cathedral (subject to availability)
• The famous Adelaide Oval
• Haigh's Chocolates factory tour and tastings (except Sundays & all Public Holidays*) • Mount Lofty Summit Lookout
• Drive past Bridgewater Mill water wheel and the villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate
• Afternoon tea or beer tasting at the iconic Hahndorf Inn, rich in history and hospitality
• Enjoy free time in Hahndorf wandering along the main street exploring many shops including art, craft, leather and fabric shops, butchers, bakers, cafés and of course pubs!
Enclosed walking shoes
Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
Warm layers in cooler months