Kangaroo Island is a treasure island of renowned natural beauty. After your sea voyage across the Backstairs Passage from spectacular Cape Jervis, you�ll discover its awesome beauty, rugged unspoilt wilderness and abundance of marine wildlife and seabirds as well as wallaby, goanna, echidna, koala and kangaroo. Walk in the wild with seals on the beach. You will never forget Kangaroo Island�s natural beauty.
|Start||Adelaide @ 6.30 am|
|Finish||Adelaide @ 10.30 pm|
At times the Seal Bay Discovery itinerary may be offered in-lieu of above itinerary due to operational requirements: return cruise to Kangaroo Island, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, two course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro, Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk, 'In-Flight' Birds of Prey display and Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park. This alternate on-island tour is of equivalent value and discovers the most popular wildlife attractions on Kangaroo Island.
* Enjoy an Aussie style lunch in a charming country setting
* Lookout for Koalas and Echidnas in their natural habitat
* The unspoilt wilderness of Flinders Chase National Park
* Astounding rock formations at Remarkable Rocks
* Discover the popular haven for New Zealand Fur Seals and soaring sea birds at Admirals Arch
* Return to Penneshaw and cruise back to Cape Jervis and journey onto Adelaide
Coach transfer to Cape Jervis, return cruise to Kangaroo Island, lunch, park fees, and on-island touring