The nation's capital - a purpose built city, ultra modern with imposing architecture yet a rural charm of lakeside, gardens and open spaces.
Mon & Fri
|Start||Sydney @ 08.00 am|
|Finish||Sydney @ 21.00 PM|
This hi-tech city is the seat of Parliament and home of superb national monuments, museums and galleries.
* Enjoy the panoramic views of Canberra from Mt Ainslie
* Visit the Australian War Memorial on a guided tour
* Hear the history of the ANZACs as we travel along the boulevard dedicated to the participants of all conflicts
* Take a guided tour of the National Gallery of Australia
* Visit the spectacular billion dollar Parliament House for a private guided tour
* See "The Lodge" - residence of our Prime Minister
* View the many embassies and foreign diplomatic residences
* Pass by The Captain Cook Memorial Fountain, National Library, the Carillion bell tower and the High Court of Australia