We offer fantastic day and overnight camping tours to Moreton Island. Our tours are conducted in purpose built 4WD vehicles. We offer a range of small group day and overnight tours suitable for nature lovers and outdoor people. Our guided 4WD tours are designed to show you the most of Moreton Island National Park and its flora, fauna, history, indigenous culture and geology.
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
|Start||Brisbane @ 07.00 am|
|Finish||Brisbane @ 06.00 pm|
Our 1-Day Tour of Moreton Island takes in the very best activities and scenery the western side of this beautiful Island has to offer during the day. Jam packed full of fun, you can experience Sand Tobogganing, Snorkeling and swimming, 4WDing along the beach and sand tracks, Transparent Kayaking over shipwrecks and much more. This is the ULTIMATE ECO Adventure Day Tour in Queensland.
** Sand Tobogganing
Experience the thrill of Sand Tobogganing up to 70 km/h as we visit the Desert. This fully supervised activity is guaranteed to give you the thrill ride of a lifetime as you slide down a huge naturally formed sand dune.
See Nemo up close as we take you on a fully guided snorkel of the Tangalooma Shipwrecks. See coral, fish, turtles and much more as we weave our way through the shipwrecks on our snorkelling discovery.
** OUR 4WD BUSES
Experience our awesome 4WD buses as they take you in air-conditioned comfort across rough 4WD only beaches and sand tracks to "The Desert." Our carefully chosen vehicles offer the best in comfort and scenic viewing pleasure while tackling the wilds of Moreton Island.
** Swimming and Beach Activities
Relax in the sun and enjoy the breathtaking scenery of Tangalooma Beach. Go for a swim in the crystal clear water, or enjoy a spot of beach volleyball. Kick back on a sun lounge with a drink in your hand and live the good life.
** Transparent Kayaking
Enjoy one of the most unique experiences in the world as we guide you over the Tangalooma Shipwrecks in our fully transparent Kayaks.
These amazing Kayaks allow us to see straight through the bottom of the boat to see fish, turtles, coral and even dolphins as we guide you safely through a maze of sunken shipwrecks.
Experience the awesome spectacle of thousands of fish swarming around your transparent Kayak as we "Feed the Fish" during our kayak adventure.
See the incredible coral garden and even find "Nemo."
The following itinerary may not follow in the same order as below due to tide times, weather conditions or other factors.
• Pick-up and return service for Gold Coast and Brisbane
• Enjoy a beautiful cruise across the magnificent Moreton Bay on the MiCat Ferry. Enjoy air-conditioned comfort with cafe and bar facilities
• Relax on the beach at the Tangalooma Wrecks and have fun in the sun
• *Enjoy a fully guided snorkeling tour of the Tangalooma Ship Wrecks -all snorkeling gear supplied by Sunset Safaris (wind, weather & tidal conditions apply)
• Wet-Suit hire available all year round - perfect for colder months
• Our special "See Thru" body boards are available to all snorkelers - perfect for beginners and not so strong swimmers
• Safety vests available for non-swimmers to guarantee safety
• See turtles, dolphins, coral and thousands of beautiful reef fish
• Enjoy a wonderful fresh picnic lunch on the beach
• *Discover the hidden underwater wonders of the Tangalooma Wrecks with our fully guided Transparent Kayaks (weather & wind conditions apply)
• Experience the awesome fish feeding FRENZY in the Transparent Kayaks
• *Feel the exhilaration of sand tobogganing at speeds of up to 70km/h
• Experience a 4WD adventure in our 4WD "Tough Bus" as we travel the rugged 4WD tracks of Moreton Island to "The Desert"
• Comfortable air-conditioned 4WD vehicles - go in style
• Swim the crystal clear beaches of Tangalooma Beach
• Great fun-loving tour guides
• 1-Day Tour suitable for all age groups
• Suitable for people of all fitness levels
• In cases of dangerous or poor weather conditions and rain, a scenic tour of the island may be conducted in place of affected activities
* Subject to Tidal and Weather Conditions