Join this summer Cruise Tour and enjoy Moreton Island Dolphin Discovery, Tangalooma Wrecks & Snorkeling Cruise
From Jetty $109 (adult) $79(child) Gold Cost Departure available.
|Start||Brisbane @ 08.30 am|
|Finish||Brisbane @ 05.00 pm|
Let Dolphin Wild take you on a cruise to discover the spectacular beauty of Moreton Island and its Marine Park. Moreton Bay Marine Park is home to a variety of marine animals such as playful dolphins, huge turtles, shy dugongs and the majestic humpback whale passes through these waters from June to November.
Eco Tour: An informative commentary by our marine naturalist including unique history of Moreton Island and its marine life such as Bottlenose dolphins, dugongs, green sea turtles and the humpback whale.
Our guided snorkelling adventure tour at Tangalooma Wrecks is comparable to the Great Barrier Reef.
Tangalooma Wrecks: World renowned for its richly diverse marine environment with 15 scuttled wrecks. There is a myriad of fish, invertebrates, coral, wobbegong and fish tame enough to eat from your hands.
Our Moreton Island Cruise Highlights:
* Marine Eco Tour with commentary (all year, dolphins, dugongs & turtles)
* Moreton Island history
* Whales migrate past Moreton Island June - November
* Snorkelling - Tangalooma Wrecks (optional extra)
* Boom-netting - Experience the rush!
* Free time to: relax on the beach, climb the famous sand dunes, swim in safe, crystal clear waters
* Fish feeding around the wrecks
* Morning Tea upon boarding
* Great chicken, ham & prawns smorgasbord lunch
* Afternoon tea with tea & coffee available all day.