Our 3 day Moreton Island and Fraser Island Scenic Eco Tour and we'll take you to some of the beautiful places on Queensland's Sand Islands. Cruise across the beach and bushlands on Sunset Safaris 4WD buses. This tour is perfect foe low fitness travellers. Fraser Island and Moreton Island are the worlds' largest Sand Island and is a Must Visit Place in the Queensland. Sunset Safaris makes this possible with the best value package tour EVER to these magnificent locations.
|Start||Brisbane @ 5.45 am|
|Finish||Brisbane @ 8.00 pm|
• A cruise across the magnificent Moreton Bay on the MiCat Ferry
• 4WD along the magnificent Eastern Surf Beach
• Swim in Champagne Pools (conditions permitting)
• Visit "Honeymoon Bay" and "North Point"
• 4WD to "Cape Moreton" seeing -
- Cape Moreton Lighthouse and Museum
- Spot Marine Animals
- Spectacular views of Moreton Island and the Eastern Beach
• Swim "Blue Lagoon" fresh water lake
• Take the cruise back to Brisbane and be dropped off in Brisbane City.
The offers fantastic value, with a 1 Night stay at YHA Backpackers, (Hotel Jen Upgrades available). Brisbane City is one of the fastest-growing capital cities in Australia, take a leisurely stroll into Queen Street Mall or head to Caxton Street and enjoy dining, shopping and the Entertainment hub.
Arrive Brisbane City 6 pm
Continental Breakfast is included.
Brisbane 7:15 am
Arrive at Fraser Island and enjoy
75 Mile Beach, Eurong Beach
Yidney Dripping Rocks
Eli Creek (Lunch may be provided at one of a number of locations, and can be swapped with Day-3 to suit conditions)
Indian Head - see Dolphin, Turtles, Sharks and Whales
Eurong Resort - check in
Guided Beach walk, under the stars
Bed or Chill at Beach Bar.
Depart Resort by 8 am,
Pile Valley Walk
Scenic Lakes Drive
75 Mile Beach
Eurong Resort - (buy your own late lunch)
Depart Island approx 2:00 - 3:00 pm.
Arrive back in Sunshine Coast 4:30 - 5:00
Arrive back in Brisbane 5:30 - 6:30
Arrive back on Gold Coast 6:30 - 7:30
• 1 Lunch on Moreton Island
• Brisbane City overnight stopover
• FREE COOLOOLA TOUR on the way to or from Fraser Island taking the beautiful beach way