Our 3 day Moreton Island and Fraser Island Scenic Eco Tour and we�ll take you to some of the beautiful places on Queensland�s Sand Islands. Cruise across the beach and bushlands on Sunset Safaris 4WD buses. This tour is perfect foe low fitness travellers. Fraser Island and Moreton Island are the worlds� largest Sand Island and is a Must Visit Place in the Queensland. Sunset Safaris makes this possible with the best value package tour EVER to these magnificent locations.
|Start||Brisbane @ 5.45 am|
|Finish||Brisbane @ 8.00 pm|
• A cruise across the magnificent Moreton Bay on the MiCat Ferry
• 4WD along the magnificent Eastern Surf Beach
• Swim in Champagne Pools (conditions permitting)
• Visit "Honeymoon Bay" and "North Point"
• 4WD to "Cape Moreton" seeing -
- Cape Moreton Lighthouse and Museum
- Spot Marine Animals
- Spectacular views of Moreton Island and the Eastern Beach
• Swim "Blue Lagoon" fresh water lake
• Take the cruise back to Brisbane and be dropped off in Brisbane City.
The offers fantastic value, with a 1 Night stay at YHA Backpackers, (Hotel Jen Upgrades available). Brisbane City is one of the fastest-growing capital cities in Australia, take a leisurely stroll into Queen Street Mall or head to Caxton Street and enjoy dining, shopping and the Entertainment hub.
Arrive Brisbane City 6 pm
Continental Breakfast is included.
Brisbane 7:15 am
Arrive at Fraser Island and enjoy
75 Mile Beach, Eurong Beach
Yidney Dripping Rocks
Eli Creek (Lunch may be provided at one of a number of locations, and can be swapped with Day-3 to suit conditions)
Indian Head - see Dolphin, Turtles, Sharks and Whales
Eurong Resort - check in
Guided Beach walk, under the stars
Bed or Chill at Beach Bar.
Depart Resort by 8 am,
Pile Valley Walk
Scenic Lakes Drive
75 Mile Beach
Eurong Resort - (buy your own late lunch)
Depart Island approx 2:00 - 3:00 pm.
Arrive back in Sunshine Coast 4:30 - 5:00
Arrive back in Brisbane 5:30 - 6:30
Arrive back on Gold Coast 6:30 - 7:30
• 1 Lunch on Moreton Island
• Brisbane City overnight stopover
• FREE COOLOOLA TOUR on the way to or from Fraser Island taking the beautiful beach way