See the city sights of Perth and Fremantle during the morning before returning to Perth on a leisurely river cruise from Fremantle.
|Start||Perth @ 08.00 am|
|Finish||Perth @ 12.30 pm|
Tour Perth's highlights including the Botanical Gardens, WACA and imposing scale of the Swan Bell tower. See the site of the old Perth Mint and Swan Brewery from Perth's boom days. View Cottesloe beach a popular local beach and explore the port town of Fremantle where there are shops, cafes and quaint period buildings.
Return from Fremantle to Perth on a leisurely 1 hour cruise along the Swan River taking in the parks and city skyline.
* Wander Kings Park and the Botanic Gardens with views of the Perth skyline & Swan River
* Walk through tree canopies on the tree top walkway
* See Perth's cricket home, the Western Australia cricket ground (WACA)
* Peer off across the Indian Ocean from Cottesloe Beach, popular with locals
* See the old Perth Mint with it's colonial architecture
* The modern look of the Swan Bell Tower near the Barrack Street Jetty
* Wander historic Fremantle - docks, charming buildings, shops and cafes
* Cruise from Fremantle to Perth along the Swan River
* Enjoy views of Perth's most expensive homes and Perth City skyline
We will pick up the passengers form selected motel and Hotel with in the City CBD or with in the walking distance from your hotel.